Regions Financial Corporation appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1971. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Birmingham. The company was established in North America in United States.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Built Technologies, Granite Properties, First Performance Global. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Agriculture, Property Development. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Regions Financial Corporation, startups are often financed by Soros Fund Management, Recharge Capital, Pivot Investment Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Capital One, TD Bank, Wells Fargo Securities. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by TD Bank, Raymond James, M&T Bank.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. This Regions Financial Corporation works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
|18.ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Argo Infrastructure||New York, New York, United States|
|CITIC Limited||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Dart Capital & Co.||-|
|Fort Street Advisors||-|
|Hunger Capital||China, Huangpu, Shanghai|
|Jiuwei Zichan||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|Kroll||New York, New York, United States|
|LORD Corporation||Cary, North Carolina, United States|
|Narrative Fund||California, San Francisco, United States|
|$140M||13 Jul 2021||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|$300M||13 Jan 2021||Lehi, Utah, United States|
|$342M||06 Apr 2020||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|$410M||06 Aug 2019||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$200M||17 Jul 2019||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$31M||29 Apr 2019||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|$15M||30 Jan 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|$60M||16 Jul 2018||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
First Performance Global
|$17M||26 Jan 2017||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.