|$150M||09 Feb 2021||France, Paris|
|$11M||11 Aug 2020||United States, San Francisco|
Horizon Blockchain Games
|$5M||10 Mar 2020||Canada, Old Toronto|
|$10M||14 Mar 2017||Israel Tel Aviv District Tel Aviv-Yafo|
– Blue White Robotics from Tel Aviv provides Robots-as-a-Service (RaaS) that enables farms to run themselves autonomously.
– The company raised $37M in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Insight Partners and Entrée Capital, joined by Clal Insurance, Jesselson Family Office, Peregrine VC, and Regah Ventures.
– The new investment will be aimed at increasing the rapid adoption of these technologies, driving new US sales, and hiring talent for their international team.
– Bright, a live video platform that lets fans engage in live conversations with their favorite creators and celebs, has raised $15m in new funding.
– The round was co-led by co-founder and talent manager Guy Oseary’s Sound Ventures, the fund he founded with Ashton Kutcher.
– RIT Capital and Regah Ventures also co-led.
– Other investors in the new round include Marc Benioff’s TIME Ventures, Globo Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Shawn Mendes & Manager Andrew Gertler’s AG Ventures, as well as Jeff Lawson, CEO and co-founder of Twilio.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.