Provident Healthcare Capital
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Boston
Provident Healthcare Capital is the renowned VC, which was created in 1998. The VC's location is in North America, United States. The the headquarters of this VC is in Boston.
Biodirection is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 6-10. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Medical Device, Health Care. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there is 1 more area of investment. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - United States.
The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. In 2017, the fund's activity was at its peak.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 1-2 participants. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds is MedScience Ventures. The investor in the following rounds is usually MedScience Ventures.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: providenthp.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
50.0% of cases
Funds Investing Together
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.