Private Capital Network
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Santa Ana
Private Capital Network is the renowned VC, which was created in 2006. The VC's location is in North America, United States. The primary office of this VC is located in Santa Ana.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. At the time of investment by Private Capital Network, a typical start-up valuation would be 10-50 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2013. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 2.
Oomba is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are SaaS, Mobile. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 5 more areas of investment. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 3 participants. Besides Private Capital Network, start-ups are typically funded by Sam Boymelgreen, SOSV. The most common co-investors for the fund are SOSV, Nolan Bushnell. The investors in the following rounds are usually Penn Jillette, Mark Scott, Anilesh Ajoha.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.