hub:raum appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2012. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Berlin. The venture was found in Europe in Germany.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Texel, Teraki, ciValue. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, Internet. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Germany. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the hub:raum, startups are often financed by Startupbootcamp, Wellborn Ventures, Vogel Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Deutsche Telekom Strategic Investments, Wellborn Ventures, Vogel Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by IBB Beteiligungsgesellschaft, Ulf Stahrenberg, e.ventures.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Opposing the other organizations, this hub:raum works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The typical startup value when the investment from hub:raum is 1-5 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|Beijing Jinzhi Education Technology||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Beijing Zhaofeng Huijin Asset Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Hainan Jinyu Chuangke Touzi Guanli Zhongxin||Chengmai County, China, Hainan Province|
|Heworth Fund Management||-|
|Mesa Verde Venture Partners||California, San Diego, United States|
|MountainView Capital Holdings||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Shmoop||California, Los Altos, United States|
|Sohu.com||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|$1M||30 Sep 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|23 Mar 2020||Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany|
|29 Jan 2019||Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland|
|$3M||12 Sep 2018||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$472K||22 Aug 2018||Budapest, Hungary|
|$448K||01 Dec 2017||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|21 Nov 2017||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$236K||10 Oct 2017||Prague, Prague, Czechia|
|05 Sep 2017||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.