This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Policybazaar is the renowned Corporate Investor, which was created in 2008. This investor is located in Asia, India. The the headquarters of this Corporate Investor is in Gurgaon.
DocPrime is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - India. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Fitness, Health Care. In addition, there is 1 more industry where it has achieved success.
The fund was created by Alok Bansal, Yashish Dahiya.
The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. This fund was the most active in 2018. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars.
The fund typically invests alone.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: policybazaar.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first last, first last_initial
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.