This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Palo Alto
Playground Global is a venture capital firm specializing in investments in early stage (seed, Series A, Series B) companies. Initial investments range from $1M to $20M. Playground prefers to lead the investment round and then actively partner with companies, usually sitting on their board. The firm also typically provides follow on funding for subsequent financing rounds.
Playground primarily invests in science and engineering companies with emerging technologies for artificial intelligence, automation, next generation computing, artificial intelligence, neuro-morphic computing, quantum technologies, optical systems, aerospace, biotechnology, life sciences, computational biology, synthetic biology, healthcare, telemedicine, advanced manufacturing, additive manufacturing, robotics and next generation infrastructure.
The firm invests globally. Playground Global was founded in 2015, and is headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: playground.global; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first_initial last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
96.6% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
16.3% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.1 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.