This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Russian Federation, Moscow
PIKvc is the renowned VC, which was created in 2017. The VC's location is in Europe, Russian Federation. The primary office of this VC is located in Moscow.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 4.
This fund was the most active in 2018. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 other investors. Aside from PIKvc, start-ups are often funded by True Ventures, Jonas Nordlander, Zlatan Ibrahimovic. The most common co-investors for the fund are Zlatan Ibrahimovic, SmartHub, Sistema VC. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Sistema VC, Yandex, TMT Investments.
The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as eSports, Software. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. Besides this, the fund also invested in 2 other countries. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 2-3 years old to get investment from this fund. TraceAir, Challengermode, MEL Science are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.2 out of 1
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.