This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Russian Federation, Moscow
The fund is located in Russian Federation, Europe. The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in Moscow.
The most exits for the fund occurred in 2017. The fund performance shows that this Corporate Investor achieves 35 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. In comparison with other funds, Pharmstandard makes 26 percentage points more than the average number of lead investments. The fund's activity peaked in 2016. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 4-5 others. Along with Pharmstandard, start-ups are often financed by Torrey Pines Investment, Intersouth Partners, TVM Capital as well as 8 other investors. The most common co-investors for the fund are Inbio Ventures, Virginia Tech Carilion (VTC) Innovation Fund, Intersouth Partners and also 1 different VC. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Inbio Ventures, yet2Ventures, Wellington Management.
The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. If there are 4 founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Real Time, Medical. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund doesn't coincide - United States. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 2 other locations. enGene, Viriom, Avelas Biosciences are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
8.3% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.6 out of 1
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.