In 2000 was created Perennial Value Management, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Sydney. The company was established in Australia.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Perennial Value Management, startups are often financed by Tony Gandel, Clinton Capital Partners, Michael Rosenbaum. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Salta Capital, Regal Funds Management, Leigh Jasper.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Equiem, WithYouWithMe. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Real Estate, Delivery. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Australia.
Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
Funds with similar focus
|Asia Union Investments||-|
|Basement Ventures||Montgomeryville, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Conexant Systems||California, Irvin, United States|
|Copley Equity Partners||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Courage Ventures Management||Finland, Helsinki, Southern Finland|
|CyberTech International||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Dragon Times||China, Guangdong Province, Huizhou|
|Group Lease||Bangkok, Lat Yao Subdistrict, Thailand|
|MM Incubation Partners||Fujisawa, Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture|
|Nalanda Capital||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Nupark Accelerace||Denmark, Holstebro, Midtjylland|
|P&E Directions||Japan, Tokyo|
|Seed- und Start-up-Fonds||-|
|Shanghai Xuhui Non-Staple Food||China, Shanghai, Xuhui|
|Simon Property Group||Indiana, Indianapolis, United States|
|Technology Link Capital||New York, Tarrytown, United States|
|$3M||25 Sep 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$16M||26 Jul 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$7M||21 Jun 2022||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
|$30M||25 May 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$47M||03 May 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$24M||29 Apr 2022||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|$7M||16 Mar 2022||Surry Hills, New South Wales, Australia|
|$34M||14 Mar 2022||Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|$23M||21 Feb 2022||Brisbane City, Queensland, Australia|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.