In 2007 was created Peacock Equity, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 15 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The high activity for fund was in 2009. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Peacock Equity performs on 12 percentage points more the average number of lead investments.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Peacock Equity, startups are often financed by Venrock, Steamboat Ventures, Mayfield Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Time Warner Investments, General Electric (GE), Venrock. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), DFJ, Summit Partners.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Mobile Advertising, Publishing. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Healthline Media, Trion Worlds, IGA Worldwide.
The fund was created by Michael Chen. The overall number of key employees were 1.
|7M||14 May 2009||Switzerland, Belmont|
|14M||26 Apr 2010||Panama, San Francisco|
|18M||14 Jun 2021|
|5M||16 Jul 2008||Switzerland, Belmont|
|5M||01 Apr 2008||Panama, San Francisco|
|5M||01 Apr 2008||United States, New York|
|9M||22 Sep 2009|
|2M||31 Oct 2007||United States, San Jose|
|82M||09 Jun 2008||Germany, Hamberg|
|2M||02 Sep 2009||Panama, San Francisco|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.