Partners Group appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1996. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Baar. The venture was found in Europe in Switzerland.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile, Retail. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Switzerland. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SunCulture, IDrive Inc., Arpida AG. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
This organization was formed by Urs Wietisbach. The overall number of key employees were 20.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Partners Group, startups are often financed by New Medical Technologies, 3i Group, Summit Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sofinnova Partners, Earlybird Venture Capital, ZDNet. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sofinnova Partners, Royal Dutch Shell, Rothschild & Co..
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2009. This Partners Group works on 2 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The typical startup value when the investment from Partners Group is 100-500 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|Aultman Health Foundation||-|
|Beyond Standard||Japan, Tokyo|
|Dachen Chuanglian||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Dineout||India, Noida, Uttar Pradesh|
|Frontier Angel Fund||Montana, Polson, United States|
|Plug and Play FinTech||California, Sunnyvale, United States|
|RBV Capital||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|TUI Group||Germany, Hanover, Niedersachsen|
|Venture for America||New York, New York, United States|
|Xiamen University Asset Management Company Limited||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|26 Oct 2021||Grenchen, Solothurn, Switzerland|
|$150M||28 Jul 2021||Denver, Colorado, United States|
Apex Logistics International
|01 Jul 2021||Rancho Dominguez, California, United States|
|$250M||16 Dec 2020||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
The Telepass Group
|$1B||18 Oct 2020||Rome, Lazio, Italy|
Blue River PetCare
|02 Jul 2019||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|23 May 2019||Houston, Texas, United States|
|$26M||20 Dec 2018||Rajasthan|
|$300M||13 Sep 2018||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
– SonderMind Inc. from Denver, CO develops behavioral health technology to improve mental health clinical outcomes.
– Company closed $150m Series C financing.
– The round was co-led by new investors Drive Capital and Premji Invest with participation from General Catalyst, Partners Group, Smash Ventures, Kickstart Fund, F-Prime Capital, Founders Circle Capital, Zoma Foundation and FCA Venture Partners.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s expansion into all 50 states.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.