The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Shanghai. The venture was found in Asia in China.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Pan-Lin Asset Management, startups are often financed by Zhizhuo Capital, ZhenFund, OrbiMed. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Matrix Partners China, ZhenFund, South China Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Zhizhuo Capital, ZhenFund, Sigma Square Capital.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Care, Enterprise. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - China. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 3 or 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight YCloset, Apollomics, XGIMI. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 37 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
|#Angels||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Cachet Asset Management||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Caltrop||California, Riverside, United States|
|Cantora||New York, New York, United States|
|Castle Connolly Medical Ltd.||New York, New York, United States|
|ClearVue Partners||China, Shanghai, Shanghai|
|Cockpit Innovation||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|CSAA Insurance Group||California, United States, Walnut Creek|
|Fortune Link||China, Shanghai|
|Global Assets Investment||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Grapeseed.Bio||La Fayette, New York, United States|
|iEurope Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Lanza Tech Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Shenxuan Investment Management||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|SkyKnight Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Stic Investment||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|TechFund||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Yangon Capital Partners (YCP)||-|
|$50M||02 Jun 2022||Yangpu, Hainan, China|
|$38M||31 May 2022||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|$77M||31 Dec 2021||Shanghai, China|
|14 Dec 2021||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$50M||02 Dec 2021||Shanghai, Shanghai, China|
|$47M||19 Nov 2021||China, Wuwei, China|
Ruiyun Cold Chain
|$18M||19 May 2021||China, Beijing, China|
|$42M||11 Jan 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$62M||28 Sep 2020||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.