Oxx is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the Oxx, startups are often financed by Industrifonden, Pitango Venture Capital, KTH Chalmers Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Industrifonden, Zobito, Pitango Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Pitango Venture Capital, Meritech Capital Partners, Amadeus Capital Partners.
This organization was formed by Mikael Johnsson, Richard Anton. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Oxx works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Advertising, Software. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Sweden. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Apica, ForeScout Technologies, Funnel. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
|Clark Ventures||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|Cross Head||Japan, Tokyo|
|Downey Ventures||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|F&C Asset Management||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Falcon House Partners||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|FIRSTFLOOR CAPITAL||Malaysia, Selangor, Selangor|
|Guaranteed Rate||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Jabre Capital||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Jinmanhui Touzi||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|LMK Forward AB||-|
|Nantong Yingji Construction Management||-|
|Nekko Capital||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Presence Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Riot Games||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Sepio Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Skylight Consulting||Japan, Tokyo|
|UDR||Colorado, Highlands Ranch, United States|
|Wuxi Gaode Venture Capital Management||Anhui, China, Wuxi|
|York Angels Investors||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
Latana Brand Tracking
|$42M||08 Sep 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
Black Swan Data
|$20M||30 Jun 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$36M||30 Mar 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|01 Feb 2022||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|$67M||12 Oct 2021||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$75M||31 Aug 2021||Manchester, England, United Kingdom|
|$10M||21 Jul 2021||Lille, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, France|
|$21M||17 Feb 2021||England|
|$12M||10 Nov 2020||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
– Peak, a U.K.-headquartered company offering AI-powered enterprise decision support software, announced that it closed a $75 million series C.
– The tranche, which was led by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 with participation from MMC Ventures, Oxx, Praetura Ventures, Arete, and Octopus Ventures, brings Peak’s total raised to date $119 million.
– The growth potential of AI has become increasingly clear as companies embrace automation and analytics.
– The global AI market value is expected to reach $267 billion by 2027, according to one source, and PricewaterhouseCoopers reports that 25% of companies have adopted AI compared with 18% in 2020.
– Gravitee has raised $11m in a series A round of funding led by AlbionVC and Oxx.
– Gravitee exists in a space that includes the likes of Tyk; Kong, which recently raised $100m at a $1.4bn valuation; Google-owned Apigee; and Mulesoft, which Salesforce snapped up for a cool $6.5bn three years ago.
– With an open source foundation and a focus that extends beyond pure API management, Gravitee is striving to set itself apart from the crowd with a more flexible and customizable offering.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.