Outlier Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6 partakers. Despite the Outlier Ventures, startups are often financed by Otter Rock Capital, Novel TMT Ventures, Harrison Metal. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Yan-David Erlich, WME Ventures, Novel TMT Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Yan-David Erlich, Novel TMT Ventures, New Enterprise Associates.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. Comparing to the other companies, this Outlier Ventures performs on 12 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, Shopping. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline MasterClass, Agoric, Rocksbox
The overall number of key employees were 1.
|AM Ventures||Bayern, Germany, Starnberg|
|Drukka Startup Studio||Budapest, Hungary|
|DTDC||New Jersey, Parsippany, United States|
|Eagle Bancorp||Bethesda, Maryland, United States|
|IMT Starter||Évry, France, Ile-de-France|
|Mission Innovations Network||-|
|OAKS Asset Management||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Sagamore Investments||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Tus Seed||Beijing, Beijing, China|
Altered State Machine
|10 Mar 2022||Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand|
|$1M||03 Mar 2022||-|
|$3M||14 Feb 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$2M||11 Feb 2022||-|
|$1M||25 Jan 2022||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|$1M||06 Dec 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||01 Dec 2021||Lyon, Rhone-Alpes, France|
|$1M||26 Nov 2021||Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany|
|$3M||23 Nov 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
– MasterClass, a San Francisco, CA-based streaming platform for anyone to learn from the best professionals in their specific field, raised $225m in Series F funding.
– The round was led by Fidelity Management & Research Company with participation from new investors Baillie Gifford, Balyasny Asset Management and Eldridge together with existing investors IVP, Javelin, NEA and Owl Ventures, and 01 Advisors, Atomico, Bonnier, Cleo Capital, Dan Capital, NewView Capital, NextEquity Partners, Outlier Ventures, Powerhouse Capital, RPS Ventures, Family Office of Ronald Lauder and UTA.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.