This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Otiva is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2017. The the headquarters of this VC is in Stockholm. The fund is located in Sweden, Europe.
We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as E-Commerce, Apps. In addition, there are 9 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Sweden. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 1 other location. Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Klarna, NA-KD.com, Tiptapp. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. If there are 2 founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 3-4 others. Aside from Otiva, start-ups are often funded by eEquity, Northzone, Jonas Nordlander and 2 other funds. The fund often co-invests with Northzone, Jonas Nordlander, Filip Engelbert, overall with 2 funds from our list. The investors in the following rounds are usually EQT Ventures, GP Bullhound, Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
The fund was created by Adrian Imreorow, Filip Engelbert, Jonas Nordlander. Besides the listed founders, we have found 4 key employees of this fund in our database.
The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from Otiva is 100-500 millions dollars. This fund was the most active in 2016. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 8 percentage points less exits when compared to other organizations.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
85.7% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
6.3% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.