Novus Energy Partners
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Alexandria
Novus Energy Partners is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2008. The primary office of this VC is located in Alexandria. The VC's location is in North America, United States.
Novus Energy Partners is involved in 46 percentage points more than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2013. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2018. The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 5 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 4-5 others. Along with Novus Energy Partners, start-ups are often financed by Opus Capital, North Bridge Venture Partners & Growth Equity, Highland Capital Partners as well as 1 other investor. The most common co-investors for the fund are EnerTech Capital, Capricorn Investment Group, Zouk Capital. The investors in the following rounds are usually Zouk Capital, Tsing Capital, North Bridge Venture Partners & Growth Equity.
The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 6-10 years old to get investment from this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Delivery, Nanotechnology. In addition, there are 7 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - United States. SpaceTime Insight, QD Vision are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund.
The fund was created by Martin Aares.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
25.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.