Northrop Grumman appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1939. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Falls Church.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The top activity for fund was in 2011. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Daylight Solutions For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Diagnostics, Medical.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1 partaker. Despite the Northrop Grumman, startups are often financed by Masters Capital Nanotechnology, Jade Invest.
|Accelerating Asia||Central Region, Singapore, Singapore|
|Amity Supply||New York, New York, United States|
|Ammann Group||Bern, Langenthal, Switzerland|
|Anetwork||Iran, Tehran, Tehran County|
|Baring Private Equity Partners Espana||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|Blibli||Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya|
|Costone||Beijing, China, Huairou|
|FONGIT||Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland|
|Greylock Partners||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Hengqin Gaiya Sanhao Changwai Guquan Touzi||China, Guangdong, Zhuhai|
|MRT Inc.||Japan, Kanagawa Prefecture, Kawasaki|
|Pipilu||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Semapa Next||Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal|
|Suzhou Hexing Chuangtou||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|Tribal.vc||County Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Zweben Family Revocable Trust||-|
|$135M||13 Jun 2022||Washington, United States|
|$10M||07 Sep 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||16 Dec 2020||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
Investing in Kids (INK!)
|12 Nov 2020||Florida, United States|
|$15M||11 Jul 2011||San Diego, California, United States|
– San Francisco-based startup Orbit Fab raised $10m in funding.
– The round was led by Asymmetry Ventures, with participation from SpaceFund and new investors Marubeni Ventures and Audacious Venture Partners.
– Notably, both Northrop Grumman Corporation and Lockheed Martin Ventures also participated
– The company plans to launch a refueling trial that’s due to launch as early as the end of 2022.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.