Norma Investment appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2001. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Care, Artificial Intelligence. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Spot.IM, BrainQ, Cleveland BioLabs. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2006. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The real fund results show that this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Comparing to the other companies, this Norma Investment performs on 4 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the Norma Investment, startups are often financed by Roman Abramovich, AltaIR Capital, Scale-Up Venture Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are AltaIR Capital, Roman Abramovich, Insight Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Insight Partners, AltaIR Capital, WGI Group.
|10X Venture Partners||Merrimack, New Hampshire, United States|
|AgriTech Hub||Mazowieckie, Poland, Warsaw|
|Century Galaxy||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|CFB Croissance & Innovation||Bourgogne, Dijon, France|
|Citibank||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|DCI Partners||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Proton Enterprises||New York, New York, United States|
|Social Venture Network||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Southwestern Ontario Development Fund||-|
|Sovereign Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Tensor Ventures||Czech Republic, Prague, Prague|
|The Accelerator Group||Illinois, United States, Virginia|
|Wings for Life||-|
|WISE Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|$20M||14 Aug 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$25M||30 Apr 2019||New York, New York, United States|
|$10M||16 Aug 2018||Buffalo, New York, United States|
|$8M||15 May 2018||Jerusalem, Jerusalem District, Israel|
|$25M||29 Nov 2017||New York, United States|
|$13M||03 Aug 2016||New York, United States|
|$18M||19 Aug 2015||Israel, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.