New Evolution Ventures (NeV)
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Lafayette
New Evolution Ventures (NeV) is the renowned VC, which was created in 2008. The the headquarters of this VC is in Lafayette. The VC's location is in North America, United States.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund's activity peaked in 2011. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 1 and less years to expect investment from this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Health Care, Information Technology. In addition, there is 1 more industry where it has achieved success. Sharecare is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States.
Besides the listed founders, we have found 1 key employee of this fund in our database.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 other investors. Along with New Evolution Ventures (NeV), start-ups are often financed by Sony Pictures Television, Harpo, Inc., Discovery. The fund often co-invests with TomorrowVentures. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by TomorrowVentures, HCA, Galen Partners.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: nev.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first last, first, first_initial last, last first_initial, first last_initial
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.5 out of 1
Number of Unicorns [amount of portfolio companies, which were valuated at more then $1B]
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.