The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Bethesda. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the National Cancer Institute, startups are often financed by U.S. Department of Defense, National Institutes of Health, National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are US Department of Energy, National Science Foundation, National Institutes of Health. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 62 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of more than 20 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Karmanos Cancer Institute, Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Rutgers Universityu2013New Brunswick Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Diagnostics, Neuroscience.
|Archipelago Advisa Investment||Indonesia, Jawa Tengah, Surakarta|
|BHP||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Cleantech Open||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|Fort Washington Capital Partners Group||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|Fountain Healthcare Partners||Dublin, Dublin, Ireland|
|Global Excel Management Inc.||Canada, Quebec, Sherbrooke|
|GW Holdings LLC||Arizona, Paradise Valley, United States|
|Hyperwise Ventures||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv|
|Jennings Capital Inc||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|LabCorp||Burlington, North Carolina, United States|
|Marwit||California, Newport Beach, United States|
|Neulogy Ventures||Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia (Slovak Republic)|
|PiSA Biopharm||Albany, New York, United States|
|Shell Foundation||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Tuniu||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|Turnaround Management Association||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Wenhong Enterprise Management||China, Shaanxi, Xian Shi|
|West Deutsche Landesbank Girozentrale||Düsseldorf, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Yunnan Changtai Touzi||China, Kunming, Yunnan|
– Advanced Chemotherapy Technologies has been awarded a Phase IIb Small Business Innovation research grant expected to total $4 million over two years from the National Cancer Institute, part of the National Institutes of Health.
– The grant, in combination with prior financing, supports development of the company’s ACT-IOP-003 local drug delivery system for the treatment of locally advanced non-resectable and borderline resectable pancreatic cancer.
– Pancreatic cancer is a devastating disease with 5-year survival rates of only 10%. New treatment modalities are desperately needed and ACT is developing the ACT-IOP-003 system for the targeted delivery of the FDA-approved chemotherapy treatment gemcitabine.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.