U.S. Department of Defense is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1947. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Washington.
The fund was created by Reina Staley.
Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 60 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The typical startup value when the investment from U.S. Department of Defense is 5-10 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. This U.S. Department of Defense works on 6 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the U.S. Department of Defense, startups are often financed by National Institutes of Health, RMI Partners, Innovacorp. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are US Department of Energy, National Institutes of Health, Congressionally Directed Medical Research Programs. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by National Institutes of Health, Taiwania Capital, National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Medical Device, Pharmaceutical. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 16-20 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sikorsky Aircraft, Pixelligent, SPR Therapeutics.
University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine
|$308K||17 Feb 2023||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|$3M||08 Feb 2023||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||25 Jan 2023||New York, New York, United States|
|$8M||18 Jan 2023||Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States|
|$4M||09 Jan 2023||Melbourne, Victoria, Australia|
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences - Crunchbase School Profile & Alumni
|$760K||19 Dec 2022||Little Rock, Arkansas, United States|
|$75K||12 Dec 2022||Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States|
|06 Dec 2022||Solon, Ohio, United States|
Maryland Department of Commerce
|$641K||30 Nov 2022||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.