Nassau Street Ventures
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Boston
Nassau Street Ventures is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2018. The VC's location is in North America, United States. The primary office of this VC is located in Boston.
In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The fund usually participates in 2-6 investment rounds per year.
The fund has a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Enterprise Software, Retail. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United Kingdom. Besides this, the fund also invested in 1 other country. what3words, what3words, Tara AI are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 6-7 participants. Aside from Nassau Street Ventures, start-ups are often funded by Y Combinator, Sony Innovation Fund, SAIC Venture Capital and 3 other funds. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Total Access Fund, Alumni Ventures Group, Y Combinator, the total number of co-investors is 2. The investors in the following rounds are usually Total Access Fund, Strawberry Creek Ventures, Fission Ventures.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 3.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: nassaustreetventures.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
25.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.