This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, New York
Fission Ventures was established in 2018, and is a well known VC. The primary office of this VC is located in New York. This investor is located in North America, United States.
The fund typically invests in rounds with more than 10 participants. Besides Fission Ventures, start-ups are typically funded by Sony Innovation Fund, Total Access Fund, SAIC Venture Capital and 4 more VCs. The most common co-investors for the fund are Total Access Fund, Alumni Ventures Group, Triphammer Ventures and also 11 different VCs. The investors in the following rounds are usually Total Access Fund, Triphammer Ventures, The Yard Ventures.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from Fission Ventures is more than 1 billion dollars. In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active.
The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 3.
The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - Switzerland. However, start-ups from 2 other countries can be found in the fund's portfolio. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund. The fund has a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Aerospace, Machine Learning. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. Capella Space, what3words, what3words are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: eventures.vc; User name format in descending order of probability: first, first '.' last, first_initial last, last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
25.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.