This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Austin
Mozido is the renowned Corporate Investor, which was created in 2008. The VC's location is in North America, United States. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Austin.
This VC was founded by Michael A. Liberty.
Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Infrastructure, Coupons. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 2 more industries for this fund. SimplyTapp is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund.
The fund usually invests by oneself. Along with Mozido, start-ups are often financed by Lightspeed Venture Partners, BlueSky Capital. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Verizon Ventures.
Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund. This fund was the most active in 2015. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: mozido.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.