Mitsubishi Corporation is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1950. The venture was found in Asia in Japan. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Tokyo.
When the investment is from Mitsubishi Corporation the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019. This Mitsubishi Corporation works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 3 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2003. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Mitsubishi Corporation, startups are often financed by SOL ventures, Oak Investment Partners, Encompass Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Oak Investment Partners, Intel Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tech Coast Angels, Chrysalix Venture Capital, UMC Capital.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Supply Chain Management, Logistics. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline BBOXX, Ardana Bioscience, Air2Web Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
|Ankr||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Asatsu DK||Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan, Sapporo|
|Blue Angels Investment Group||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|CNBC||Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey, United States|
|Cohen & Steers Inc.||New York, New York, United States|
|Full Tilt Capital||California, San Diego, United States|
|Javelin Venture Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|JFE Engineering||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Kensington Partners||Australia, Perth, Western Australia|
|Massachusetts Housing Investment Corporation||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Shanghai Hongkai Investment Development||China, Shanghai|
|Southern Ontario Angel Network||Canada, Kingston, Ontario|
|Thunderstorm VC||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|TPG Biotech||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Voqal||Colorado, Longmont, United States|
|Xingfan Touzi||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|Xinyu Xinchengzhang||China, Guangdong, Jiangxi|
|Yuren Touzi||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|$100M||24 Oct 2022||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$125M||25 May 2022||California, United States|
|$10M||21 Oct 2021||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$18M||30 Jun 2021||Grenoble, Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, France|
|$50M||04 Jun 2021||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$3M||01 Jun 2021||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|22 Apr 2021||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$60M||23 Mar 2021||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$20M||07 Dec 2020||The Netherlands, Limburg, Netherlands|
– Isorg from Limoges, France develops Organic Photodetectors (OPDs) and large-area image sensors.
– The company raised €16M in series C financing.
– Two major industrial investors – Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd and Mitsubishi Corporation participated in the round.
– Greece-based Integrated Systems Development SA and five new French investors represented by fund manager Financière Fonds Privés also joined the round.
– Legacy shareholders Bpifrance, through its large venture funds, New Science Venture, CEA Investment and Sofimac Group (Limousin Participations) also contributed.
– WiTricity announced an additional $18m to its previously announced October fund raise of $34m.
– The extension included investments from Tony Fadell’s Future Shape and other private investors. Fadell also joins WiTricity’s newly formed Board of Advisors.
– Stage 1 Ventures led the first tranche of $34m with participation from Air Waves Wireless Electricity and a strategic investment by Mitsubishi Corporation through its U.S. subsidiary, Mitsubishi Corporation (Americas).
– As global automakers race to support both consumer and government-generated demand for zero-emissions vehicles, they are also developing wireless charging capabilities that will improve the owner experience.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.