Mithril Capital Management is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The top activity for fund was in 2014. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Comparing to the other companies, this Mithril Capital Management performs on 20 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The typical startup value when the investment from Mithril Capital Management is more than 1 billion dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 27 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Biotechnology, SaaS. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Palantir Technologies, Auris Health, Inc., AppDirect.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Mithril Capital Management, startups are often financed by Desmarais Group, Accel, iNovia Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Lux Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Union Square Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Bessemer Venture Partners, Temasek Holdings, Union Square Ventures.
This organization was formed by Ajay Gopal Royan, Peter Thiel. Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|CDP Capital Technology Ventures||Canada, Montréal|
|Social Impact Capital||United States, New York|
|Chivas Venture||United Kingdom, London|
|hiCenter Ventures||Israel, Hefa|
|Early Stage Enterprises||United States, Princeton|
|Pontos Group||Finland, Helsinki|
|Mannai Corporation||Qatar, Doha|
|RATP Group||France, Paris|
|AAS Technologies||United States, Hackensack|
|J.P. Morgan Cazenove||United Kingdom, London|
|Sony Music Entertainment Japan||Japan, Chiyoda|
|Bladex||Panama, Panama City|
|Techstars Autonomous Technology||United States, Boston|
|Ningbo Puhui Qiye Guanli||China, Ningbo|
|The Ballast Fund||United States, Edwards|
|$300M||29 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|$336M||19 Apr 2021||United States, " United States"}|
Flex Logix Technologies
|$55M||22 Mar 2021||United States, Mountain View|
|$10M||09 Mar 2021||Israel, " Israel"}|
|$145M||22 Dec 2020||Singapore, Singapore|
|$142M||16 Dec 2020||United States, New York|
|$80M||10 Nov 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$72M||08 Oct 2020||United States, Miami|
|$3M||25 Sep 2020||Canada, Toronto|
– Paxos has raised $300m funding.
– The round was led by Oak HC/FT and joined by Declaration Partners, PayPal Ventures, Mithril Capital, Senator Investment Group, Liberty City Ventures and WestCap.
– Paxos offers different products, such as crypto trading and settlement, custody and the ability to issue tokens.
– It focuses on big enterprise clients, such as Revolut, Crédit Suisse, Société Générale and StoneX.
– The company tries to be as compliant as possible. And it plans to remain committed to regulation across several geographies and verticals.
– Adagio Therapeutics, Inc., a biotechnology company developing best-in-class antibodies to broadly neutralize coronaviruses, today announced the completion of a $336m Series C financing led by RA Capital Management, with participation from new investors, including Redmile Group, Federated Hermes, Foresite Capital, ArrowMark Partners, PremjiInvest, and another leading healthcare investor.
– Existing investors Fidelity Management & Research Company, LLC, OrbiMed, Polaris Partners, Mithril, GV, Population Health Partners, Adimab and Omega Funds also participated in the financing.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.