The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the MIT Alumni Angels of Northern California, startups are often financed by Scientific Health Development Partners, National Science Foundation, MedTech Innovator. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Scientific Health Development Partners, Zebra Ventures, StartX (Stanford-StartX Fund). In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Scientific Health Development Partners, WorldQuant Ventures LLC, Shell Ventures.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. This MIT Alumni Angels of Northern California works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from MIT Alumni Angels of Northern California is 1-5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Intellivision. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Geospatial, Energy. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of more than 20 years to get the investment from the fund.
|Chicago Venture Partners||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|China Union Holdings||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|China Venture Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Eastven Ericsson Venture Partners||Connecticut, Darien, United States|
|EIT Food||Belgium, United States, Wisconsin|
|Launcher Capital||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Lending Club||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Lympo||California, San Diego, United States|
|NPTK Emerging Asia Fund||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Sahra Growth Capital||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Square||California, San Francisco, United States|
|SU&Partners||Seocho, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|The Roddenberry Foundation||-|
|Vela Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Zhuhai Yaohuihang Touzi Hehuo Qiye||-|
Advanced Silicon Group
|$1M||12 May 2021||Lowell, Massachusetts, United States|
|$380K||01 Feb 2021||England|
|$5M||20 Jul 2020||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$800K||01 Jul 2019||Oakland, California, United States|
|$377K||21 Jan 2019||San Francisco, California, United States|
|01 Dec 2016||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$2M||02 Aug 2016||Richmond, California, United States|
|$6M||22 Oct 2015||San Jose, California, United States|
|$1M||30 Sep 2015||South San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.