Metropolitan Lifespace Real Estate Developers
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The the headquarters of this Corporate Investor is in Mumbai. The VC's location is in Asia, India.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2007. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. This fund was the most active in 2015.
The fund usually invests by oneself. Aside from Metropolitan Lifespace Real Estate Developers, start-ups are often funded by Brand Capital.
Moreover, a start-up needs to be more than 20 years old to get investment from this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - India. Kolte-Patil Developers is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Social Media, Intellectual Property. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 1 more industry for this fund.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.