Meredith Corporation is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1902. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Des Moines.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Homeportfolio.com, WideOrbit For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Home Decor, Home Renovation. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The top activity for fund was in 2000. This Meredith Corporation works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Meredith Corporation, startups are often financed by Scripps Ventures, Robert H. Lessin Venture Capital, Oak Investment Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are The New York Times, The E.W. Scripps Company, Scripps Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Khosla Ventures, Hearst Ventures, Greycroft.
|48M||17 May 2000||United States, Newton|
|2M||03 Apr 2018||United States, New York|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.