Matilda Media Group
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, New York
Matilda Media Group is a well known and established Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2008. This investor is located in North America, United States. The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in New York.
The fund usually invests by oneself. Aside from Matilda Media Group, start-ups are often funded by UpTech Accelerator.
The fund was created by Alexander Hartman, Peter Scarf.
The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - United States. Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is CrowdSpark. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Journalism, Crowdsourcing. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment.
At the time of investment by Matilda Media Group, a typical start-up valuation would be 10-50 millions dollars. The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2014. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. This fund was the most active in 2013. The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: matilda.org; User name format in descending order of probability: first, last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.61 out of 1
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.