Mars Petcare is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1935. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Brussels. The venture was found in Europe in Belgium.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Wellness, Consumer. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Wild Earth. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Mars Petcare, startups are often financed by R/GA Ventures, Peter Thiel, Pathfinder. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are VegInvest, Vectr, Social Starts. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Purple Orange Ventures.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
|BC Brandenburg Capital||Germany, Potsdam|
|MVC Capital||United States, Purchase|
|United Rentals||United States, Stamford|
|Regeneron Pharmaceuticals||United States, Tarrytown|
|Moser Baer||India, New Delhi|
|ITFC||United Kingdom, London|
|Providence Health & Services||United States, Renton|
|Delin Capital||United Kingdom, London|
|The Allana Group||India, Mumbai|
|Qianhai Shenghui Investment||-|
|Microwave Ventures||Spain, Bilbao|
|Lowcountry Angels||United States, Charleston|
|Tailwater Capital||United States, Dallas|
|OAS Corp.||Japan, Tokyo|
|Gansu Guotou||China, Shanghai|
|Cordaid Investment Management||The Netherlands, The Hague|
|The Wallace H. Coulter Foundation||United States, Miami|
|Shengtai Zhicheng Investment Consulting||China, Beijing|
|$8M||03 Feb 2021||California San Francisco United States|
|$8M||06 Jun 2019||New York United States|
|$11M||22 May 2019||Berkeley California United States|
– Dogdrop, a Los Angeles-based dog care startup, announces $2.9M in funding to scale convenient, tech-enabled dog care locations across the U.S.
– The latest funding was led by Fuel Capital with participation from Muse Capital, Animal Capital, Gaingels, The Helm and leaders in pet care including Mars PetCare and Garrett Smallwood, CEO of Wag!
– Dogdrop is also announcing the launch of their new franchise operations to meet the dramatic rise in demand for dog care services.
– Dogdrop provides convenient and flexible dog care inspired by a new generation of dog parents who want a better quality alternative that fits their lifestyle.
– Companion is a San Francisco, CA-based startup that develops technology and services to train dogs.
– The company raised $8m in seed funding led by IA Ventures.
– The round was also participated by Tuesday Capital, frog Design, Companion Fund, backed by Mars Petcare, Michelson Found Animals Foundation, Wheelhouse Partners, PETStock and Central Garden & Pet.
– Companion intends to use the funds to continue rolling out the device and coaching service to early adopters.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.