Funds with similar focus
|TT Capital Partners||United States, Minneapolis|
|Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation||Japan, Chiyoda|
|Commercialisation Australia||Australia, Canberra|
|Korea Growth Investment Corp||South Korea, Seoul|
|Cerner Capital||United States, Atlanta|
|Eagle Ventures||United States, Pittsburgh|
|Monday Capital||United Kingdom, London|
|Mega Vehicle||China, Hangzhou|
|Shanshang Ziben Touzi||China, Shenzhen|
|$57M||25 Aug 2021||Mexico, Mexico City|
|$72M||05 Aug 2021||United States, San Jose|
|$5M||15 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|$1M||27 May 2021|
|$2M||12 May 2021||Brazil, São Paulo|
|$30M||04 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$17M||03 Mar 2021||Canada, Vancouver|
|$220M||15 Feb 2021||United States, New York|
|11 Feb 2021||Pakistan, Karachi|
– Outer, the fastest growing direct-to-consumer home brand of 2020, announces the close of a $50M Series B investment round.
– The new investment was led by Kathy Xu of Capital Today along with Tribe Capital, C Ventures, TRAC VC, and Upfront Ventures.
– Existing investors, including Sequoia Capital China, Mucker Capital, Mantis VC, Unpopular Ventures, and Reimagined Ventures also participated in the round.
– Outer raised $10.5M in Series A funding in January 2021, bringing the startup’s total funding to $65M.
– Outer was named the fastest growing home brand of 2020 by SimilarWeb and Business Insider, experiencing a 1000%+ increase in sales amid the pandemic.
– Flink, a Mexico City-based neobroker, raised $57m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Lightspeed Venture Partners and joined by Accel, ALLVP, Clocktower and new investor Mantis VC.
– The startup has raised nearly $70m since its inception in 2017.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.