The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Manta Ray Ventures, startups are often financed by Troy Capital Partners, Point Nine Capital, The Pritzker Organization. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kulczyk Investments, Upfront Ventures, Social Starts. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Seedcamp, Prosus, Idinvest Partners.
The overall number of key employees were 1.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, Information Technology. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Booksy, Brainly, Toonstar The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The real fund results show that this VC is 4 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2018.
|Binhu Ketou||China, Jiangsu, Wuxi Shi|
|Co-Bridge Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Crux Capital||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|Elah Fund||Israel, Jerusalem, Jerusalem District|
|Lewis Trust Group||England, London, United Kingdom|
|P.plus||Belgium, Limburg, Limburg|
|$57M||01 Jun 2022||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$22M||24 May 2022||Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland|
|$22M||28 Feb 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
Future Meat Technologies
|$347M||17 Dec 2021||Jerusalem, Jerusalem District, Israel|
|$3M||02 Dec 2021||-|
|$80M||23 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||04 Nov 2021||San Jose, California, United States|
|$18M||12 Oct 2021||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
|$8M||25 Mar 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
– Ossium Health is a therapeutics company that leverages stem cell science to improve treatment for patients with blood and immune diseases.
– The company raised $63m in Series B funding.
– The round was co-led by General Catalyst and Vivo Capital with participation from previous investors First Round Capital, Manta Ray Ventures, and XYZ Capital.
– The new investment will be used to develop stem cell therapies for patients with life-threatening blood and immune diseases.
– HelloSelf is a London, UK-based AI-powered digital therapy service.
– The company raised £5.5M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by OMERS Ventures, with participation from Manta Ray Ventures, Oxford Capital Partners, and 2EnablePartners. In conjunction with the funding, Harry Briggs, OMERS Ventures Managing Partner will join the board.
– The company intends to use the funds to grow its @Work service, increasing its clinical provision for employers of all sizes across the UK.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.