In 1999 was created Maine Technology Institute, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Brunswick. The company was established in North America in United States.
The typical startup value when the investment from Maine Technology Institute is 10-50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 10 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 partakers. Despite the Maine Technology Institute, startups are often financed by National Institutes of Health, Queen's University, Masthead Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Maine Venture Fund, CEI Ventures, York IE. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by York IE, Will Herman, Wasabi Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline The Jackson Laboratory, DAVO Technologies Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of more than 20 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Cyber Security, Apps.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|Almoayed Ventures||Bahrain, Capital Governorate, Manama|
|Breakwater Ventures||Pennsylvania, United States, West Chester|
|Cain International||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Cyber Agent Ventures||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Desjardins Capital Markets||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|Headway Ventures||De Pere, United States, Wisconsin|
|Huarui Hulian||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Japanese Organization for Medical Device Development||Japan, Tokyo|
|Red Tree Venture Capital||California, Portola, United States|
|Rinkelberg Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Skyviews Life Science||-|
|T5 Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|The Thermo Companies||-|
|UTEC Ventures||Lima, Lima, Peru|
|Variant Alternative Income Fund||-|
|Warren Citrin Impact Seed Fund||-|
|YLZ Information Technology||China, Fujian, Xiamen|
|Your Voice SPA||-|
True Fin Seafood
|$1M||30 Jul 2021||Portland, Maine, United States|
|$100K||20 Apr 2021||Biddeford, Maine, United States|
|$200K||01 Mar 2021||-|
|$600K||17 Feb 2021||Portland, Maine, United States|
|$2M||21 Nov 2020||South Portland, Maine, United States|
|$100K||06 Nov 2020||-|
|$250K||26 Mar 2020||Portland, Maine, United States|
|$2M||28 Jan 2020||Portland, Maine, United States|
|$50K||01 Jan 2020||Biddeford, Maine, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.