Macquarie Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2000. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom. Macquarie Capital appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation. The main department of described VC is located in the London.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Opposing the other organizations, this Macquarie Capital works on 3 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The typical startup value when the investment from Macquarie Capital is more than 1 billion dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Macquarie Capital, startups are often financed by Vikram Pandit, Tribeca Venture Partners, Thomas Glocer. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Lightspeed Venture Partners, G2VP, Energy Impact Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Neuberger Berman Group, Hyundai Motor Company, August Capital.
Besides them, we counted 7 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight GrabTaxi, Yello Mobile, Takeaway.com. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as SaaS, Renewable Energy.
Bluefin Payment Systems
|25M||27 Oct 2020||United States, Atlanta|
|17M||09 Jul 2020||Israel, Herzliya|
|15M||11 Jun 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|200M||30 Mar 2020||United States, San Jose|
|30M||10 Dec 2019||United States, Washington|
|3M||05 Dec 2019||United Kingdom, London|
|32M||23 Oct 2019||United States, San Francisco|
|15M||04 Sep 2019||United States, New York|
|50M||22 Aug 2019||United States, Chicago|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.