In 2010 was created m8 Capital, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the London. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. This m8 Capital works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The high activity for fund was in 2012.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Evernote, Aylus Networks, Seldon. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Publishing, E-Commerce.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the m8 Capital, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital, 500 Startups, Tuesday Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Scout Ventures, Vayner/RSE, Valiant Capital Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by MMC Ventures, The Asahi Shimbun Company, Global Catalyst Partners.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
Funds with similar focus
|Ad Astra Ventures||California, Solana Beach, United States|
|Agensi Inovasi Malaysia||Malaysia, Selangor, Selangor|
|AYR Capital||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|Batterson Venture Capital||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Belrose Care||India, Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Click Ventures||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Fujian Peak||China, Fujian, Quanzhou|
|Gold & Appel Limited||-|
|Haili Fangzhou Fund||China, Qingdao, Shandong|
|HM Treasury||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Jiangdong Holding Group||-|
|Kenya Climate Ventures||Kenya, Nairobi, Nairobi Area|
|New Age Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Watershed Capital||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Weizmann Institute of Science||HaMerkaz, Israel, Rehovot|
|Yaletown Partners||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Yi Qi Group||China, Shanghai|
|$1M||27 Feb 2015||Chiba, Chiba Prefecture, Japan|
|$7M||23 Oct 2013||Mountain View, California, United States|
Just Sing It
|$1M||25 Apr 2013||New York, United States|
|$2M||20 Mar 2013||England|
|$1M||18 Dec 2012||Chiba Prefecture|
|$910K||01 Dec 2012||Chiba, Chiba Prefecture, Japan|
|$85M||30 Nov 2012||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$7M||10 Jul 2012||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$910K||27 Apr 2012||Chiba, Chiba Prefecture, Japan|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.