In 1981 was created Logitech, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Fremont.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SpotLife, A4Vision, Discovery Bay Games. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are 3D Technology, Broadcasting.
The fund was created by Daniel Borel, Giacomo Marini, Pierluigi Zappacosta.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Logitech, startups are often financed by Plug and Play, XG Ventures, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Menlo Ventures, Aventic Partners AG, Atlas Venture. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tako Ventures, Saber Growth Partners, NTT Leasing.
Opposing the other organizations, this Logitech works on 14 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2007. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2000.
|Alitis||Lithuania, Vilniaus Apskritis, Vilnius|
|Axel Mark||Chiyoda, Japan|
|Bose Ventures||Framingham, Massachusetts, United States|
|Crossbeam Venture Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|DASH Ventures||Amman, Amman, Jordan|
|Direct ChassisLink||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|McMaster University||Canada, Hamilton, Ontario|
|Moderne Ventures||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|NatWest Bank||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Phandeeyar Accelerator||Myanmar, Yangon, Yangon|
|River City Ventures||-|
|Science||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Vanterra Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Viterbi Group||California, San Diego, United States|
|Zhongjin Qichen||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|$2M||24 Jun 2022||Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland|
|$4M||10 Jun 2022||Geneva, Switzerland|
|$7M||28 Oct 2020||San Jose, California, United States|
|$1M||27 Aug 2014||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$3M||20 Feb 2013||San Francisco, California, United States|
Discovery Bay Games
|$15M||20 Aug 2012||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$12M||20 Sep 2004||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|$30M||11 Dec 2000||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$25M||18 Jul 2000||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.