Libertus Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2017. The main department of described VC is located in the London. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Livepeer, CoinList. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 1 and less years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Blockchain, Information Technology.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2018.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7 participants. Despite the Libertus Capital, startups are often financed by Distributed Global, Digital Currency Group, Charge Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Digital Currency Group, StakeZero Ventures, Polychain. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Jack Dorsey.
|Artemis Capital Partners||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Bo Cheng Youxian Gongsi||-|
|CanGo||China, Pudong, Shandong|
|Howmedica||Georgia, Macon, United States|
|Litorina||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|MedVenture Associates||California, Emeryville, United States|
|NW Natural||Oregon, Portland, United States|
|PANDO. Ventures||Germany, Hessen, Wiesbaden|
|PathoCapital||Illinois, Northbrook, United States|
|Pinnacle Financial Partners||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Quark Venture||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Second Generation LTD||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|Sure Ventures||California, Mountain View, United States|
|The Awa Bank||Japan, Tokushima, Tokushima Prefecture|
|UNICEF Innovation Fund||New York, New York, United States|
|XR Trading||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$7M||19 Apr 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$6M||14 Apr 2022||-|
|$125M||30 Mar 2022||California, United States|
|$5M||26 Jan 2022||Sisli, Istanbul, Turkey|
|$10M||18 Jan 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||13 Jan 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|27 Dec 2021||-|
|$17M||16 Dec 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$6M||07 Oct 2021||-|
– BillionToOne, Inc. from Menlo Park develops molecular diagnostics company.
– The company closed a $55m Series B funding round.
– The round was led by existing investor Hummingbird Ventures and incoming investor Four Rivers Group with participation from Neotribe Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Y Combinator, and Libertus Capital.
– The new investment will be used to expand the company’s clinical lab and commercial team nationwide.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.