Silk Road Fund is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The main department of described VC is located in the Beijing. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in China.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The typical startup value when the investment from Silk Road Fund is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
Besides them, we counted 10 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the Silk Road Fund, startups are often financed by LGT Capital Partners, Escala Capital, Cambridge Innovation Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Watrium AS, LGT group, Escala Capital.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight CMR Surgical. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Renewable Energy, Health Care.
|Capital A Partners||Charleston, South Carolina, United States|
|CSHVC||China, Fujian, Hunan|
|Enzen Global Solutions||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|eYantra Industries||Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, India|
|Genacast Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Grosvenor Group||Alberta, Calgary, Canada|
|H. Capital||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Innovatemap Ventures||Indiana, Indianapolis, United States|
|Innovation Group Investors||Northumberland, United Kingdom, Whitley|
|LaSalle Bank||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|New The Future||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Recurring Capital Partners||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Rio Bravo||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|Shenzhen Yunchuang Tiancheng Keji Fuwu Co., Ltd||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|The Duke of York||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Tradewind Capital||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Vanderbilt University Office of Investments||Nashville, Tennessee, United States|
|Wareness.io||New York, New York, United States|
|30 May 2022||China, China|
|$240M||17 Sep 2019||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
|25 Jun 2019||Riyadh Region|
|$101M||04 Jun 2018||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
|14 Dec 2016||Moscow|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.