Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Vera, Arevo Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Manufacturing, Robotics. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Leslie Ventures, startups are often financed by Amplify Partners, Clear Venture Partners, Battery Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sutter Hill Ventures, Clear Venture Partners, Capital One Growth Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sutter Hill Ventures, Hasso Plattner Ventures, Clear Venture Partners.
The important activity for fund was in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
|Node Capital||China, Beijing|
|Pusu Capital||China, Shenzhen|
|Founders Circle Capital||United States, San Francisco|
|Cranberry Capital||United States, Pittsford|
|Shanghai Alliance Investment||China, Shanghai|
|U.S. Department of Health & Human Services||United States, Washington|
|Quadrise Canada Corporation||Canada, Calgary|
|Doing Now||China, Beijing|
|A11 Venture||Italy, Toscana|
|Shenzhen Huahan Investment||China, Shenzhen|
|Greentech Capital Advisors||United States, New York|
|Meihe Baizi Capital Management||China, Beijing|
|Fairchild Capital Management||China, Hong Kong Island|
|Williams Advanced Engineering||United Kingdom, Oxford|
|Greehey & Co.||United States, San Antonio|
|$20M||02 Aug 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$27M||07 Jul 2021||United States, Boston|
|$3M||10 Feb 2021||United States, San Jose|
|$5M||29 Jan 2021||United States, San Jose|
|08 Oct 2020||United States, San Jose|
|$14M||21 Sep 2020||United States, Boston|
|$2M||02 Jun 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$8M||28 Apr 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$12M||17 May 2018||United States, Milpitas|
– Elevian, an emerging biotech company developing medicines that restore youthful regenerative capacity with the potential to treat and prevent multiple age-related diseases, has raised $40m in an oversubscribed Series A round.
– The round was led by Prime Movers Lab.
– Additional investors include Bold Capital, Leslie Ventures, John A Kuelbs Family Office and others.
– Ahana, a San Mateo, California-based provider of cloud data lake services, announced that it raised $20 million in a series A round led by Third Point Ventures, with participation from GV, Leslie Ventures, and Lux Capital.
– Cofounder and CEO Steven Mih says that the capital will be used to scale Ahana’s products and grow its go-to-market teams to drive customer adoption in the expanding cloud analytics market.
– In 2020, startups developing traditional databases took in $2.3 billion in funding across 54 deals, up from $849 million in 2019, according to CB Insights.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.