In 2017 was created Lemniscap, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Asia in Hong Kong. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Hong Kong.
The fund was created by Roderik van der Graaf. The overall number of key employees were 2.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Security, Internet. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Algorand, Agoric, Dharma Labs.
When the investment is from Lemniscap the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 11 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Lemniscap, startups are often financed by iAngels, Y Combinator, Union Square Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Xpring, gumi Cryptos Capital, UniValues Associates. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by HashKey Capital, TRG Capital (Token Research Group), ICONIUM.
|$6M||25 Nov 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$1M||31 Oct 2022||Adelaide, South Australia, Australia|
|$2M||26 Oct 2022||Beau Vallon, Seychelles|
|$1M||25 Oct 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||24 Oct 2022||-|
|$2M||21 Sep 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$7M||30 Aug 2022||-|
|$5M||18 Aug 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$2M||22 Jun 2022||-|
– Euler, a London UK-based DeFi lending protocol organization, raised $8M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Paradigm with participation from Lemniscap, Anthony Sassano, Ryan Sean Adams, Kain Warwick and Hasu.
– The company intends to use the funds to grow its development team and support the launch of the protocol later this year.
– Avanti Financial Group announced the closing of its Series A financing round at $37 million.
– Trace Mayer, Marcel Kasumovich, Rob Kauffman (Aldel Capital), Tim Keefe, Lawrence Lepard, Eric Ly and others were among the investors.
– Institutional investors included 1843 Capital, AP Capital, Banca del Ceresio, Binance.US, Coinbase Ventures, ECMC Group, Equity Management Associates, Greybull Stewardship, Hard Yaka, HashKey, Holon Global Investments, Lemniscap, Madison Paige Ventures, Morgan Creek Digital, PJT Partners, Slow Ventures, Susquehanna Private Equity Investments and The University of Wyoming Foundation.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.