LabCorp is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1976. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Burlington. The venture was found in North America in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Cloud Computing, Medical Device. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Flatiron Health, ORIG3N, Navigating Cancer.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this LabCorp works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 0 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. When the investment is from LabCorp the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the LabCorp, startups are often financed by General Catalyst, Hatteras Venture Partners, 180 Degree Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Hatteras Venture Partners, GV, DEFTA Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by The Kraft Group, Spectrum Health Ventures, Hatteras Venture Partners.
|Digitech Venture Capital Fund||United States, Houston|
|Archipelago Advisa Investment||Indonesia, Surakarta|
|BDC Capital - Cleantech Practice||Canada, Calgary|
|West Deutsche Landesbank Girozentrale||Germany, Düsseldorf|
|Cubo Capital||Mexico, Mexico City|
|Concert Capital Partners||Spain, Madrid|
|National Cancer Institute||United States, Bethesda|
|Grow Tech Labs||Canada, Vancouver|
|Xiamen Science & Technology Industrial Group||China, Xiamen|
|Jennings Capital Inc||Canada, Calgary|
|GW Holdings LLC||United States, Paradise Valley|
|Global Excel Management Inc.||Canada, Sherbrooke|
|Cleantech Open||United States, Palo Alto|
|Alter Venture Partners||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Tyler Florence Group||United States, Mill Valley|
|03 Mar 2021||United Kingdom, Cardiff|
|$7M||02 Mar 2021||United States, Buffalo|
|$5M||09 Apr 2020||United States, Washington|
|$15M||04 Nov 2019||United States, Boston|
|$26M||17 Sep 2019||United States, Seattle|
|$17M||27 Aug 2019||United States, Boston|
|$2M||06 May 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|$3M||01 May 2019||United States, Greenville|
|$30M||13 Dec 2018||United States, San Francisco|
– TrakCel, a leading supplier of cellular orchestration solutions supporting the cell and gene therapy industry, today announces that it has closed its latest funding round led by AmerisourceBergen and Labcorp (NYSE: LH).
– These strategic investments enable further transformation of TrakCel’s cellular therapy orchestration solution, growth of its existing partner ecosystem, and continued global expansion.
– The company will use both the investment and the combined expertise gained from collaborations with the investors to further augment its offering to both clinical and commercial-stage cell and gene therapy developers as part of its drive toward industry standardization and future innovation.
– Presage Biosciences closed a $13m financing and commenced new research collaborations with Merck and Maverick Therapeutics.
– The financing includes $7m raised from new investors, including the LabCorp Venture Fund, Bristol Myers Squibb, and InHarv Partners Ltd.
– An additional $6m convertible note from Takeda Ventures will convert to equity.
– The proceeds from this financing will support expansion of Presage’s existing network of clinical sites in the U.S. and Australia, as well as development of next-generation CIVO microdose injection devices designed to access a wider spectrum of cancers.
– Presage has pioneered a new approach to early evaluation of investigational cancer drugs and combinations in clinical trials with a technology that enables detailed assessment of multiple drugs simultaneously in patients with solid tumors.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.