Knowledge Universe Education
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The main office of this Corporate Investor is situated in Singapore. The VC's location is in Asia, Singapore.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - United States. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Consulting, Social Media Management. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 10 more industries for this fund. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Mzinga, AdvanceOnline, eMind.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 other investors. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are Rader Reinfrank Investors, Ignition Partners, HarbourVest Partners. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by W Capital Partners, Bluecrest Capital Finance, Share Capital Partners, out of 1 investor from our database.
In 2000, the fund's activity was at its peak. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2010. In real terms, this Corporate Investor performs 40 percentage points more exits than other funds. Knowledge Universe Education is involved in 11 percentage points more than the average amount of lead investments when compared with other funds. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
75.0% of cases
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.