– Futures Factory is a French marketplace for selling sneakers.
– The company raised $2.5m in seed funding.
– The round was led by Seedcamp and Stride with participation comes from the co-founders of Voodoo, Kima Ventures, RTP Global, along with technology, crypto, and fashion angel investors.
– The company intends to use the funds to to build its product between September 2021 and March 2022.
– Full Speed Automation announced today that it raised $3.2m in Seed funding.
– The round was led by HCVC and included Catapult Ventures, Seedcamp, Serena Capital, Kima Ventures and Diaspora Ventures, as well as Industry Executives such as Bruno Bouygues, CEO of GYS.
– The Silicon Valley-based company, founded by Luc Leroy, former head of Core Automation Engineering at Tesla, announced in Oct 2020 the development of VITESSE, the first no-code automated manufacturing platform.
– VITESSE allows fast production bring-ups and rapid iterations on existing production lines as well as new ones. In addition to bringing agility to factories, VITESSE simplifies data acquisition and enables production monitoring with real-time telemetry.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.