Fifty Years is the famous VC, which was founded in 2015. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco. The company was established in North America in United States.
This organization was formed by Ela Madej, Seth Bannon. The overall number of key employees were 2.
The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2016. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 8 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Solugen, Quantstamp, EARTH AI. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Transportation, Advanced Materials. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Fifty Years, startups are often financed by Y Combinator, SOSV, IndieBio. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wei Guo, Refactor Capital, SOSV. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SOSV, Refactor Capital, Data Collective DCVC.
|4M||02 Jun 2021||United States, Denver|
|5M||24 May 2021|
|10M||22 Apr 2021||United States, Portland|
|20M||14 Apr 2021|
|65M||31 Mar 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|4M||23 Mar 2021||United States, Denver|
|1M||24 Feb 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|3M||21 Dec 2020||United States, Austin|
|8M||15 Dec 2020||Senegal, Dakar|
– Nobell Foods has secured a $75m Series B financing round. – The round was backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Breakthrough Energy Ventures. – Others joining this round include: Unovis, Germin8 Ventures, Fifty Years, AgFunder, Pear VC, GL Ventures, the venture capital arm of Hillhouse Group, and Mission Bay Capital. – The company plans to launch its cheeses to the public by the end of next year. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.