K1 Investment Management appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2011. The main department of described VC is located in the El Segundo. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The average startup value when the investment from K1 Investment Management is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2019. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 45 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This K1 Investment Management works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Education, Information Technology. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Jobvite, SecureAuth, Onit. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
The overall number of key employees were 6.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the K1 Investment Management, startups are often financed by Salesforce Ventures, ICONIQ Capital, Toba Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ICONIQ Capital, Salesforce Ventures, The Yard Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ICONIQ Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Vista Equity Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|Outpost Capital||United States, San Francisco|
|Warburg Pincus||United States, New York|
|Next Level Ventures||United States, Des Moines|
|Rogue Venture Partners||United States, Portland|
|Keytone Ventures||China, Beijing|
|Deutsche Post Ventures||Germany, Bonn|
|TREKK Opportunity Partners||United States, Los Angeles|
|Beijing Semiconductor Design and Testing Investment Center||China, Beijing|
|Chukyo TV||Japan, Nagoya|
|Qinghua DNA Jijin||China, Beijing|
|Sica Ventures||United States, Columbus|
|Five Four Ventures||United States, New York|
|Full In Partners||United States, New York|
|WENVEST Capital||Germany, Munich|
|We Are Nova||-|
|Tamer Fund for Social Ventures||-|
|Beehive Ventures||United States, New York|
|$20M||08 Sep 2021||Canada, Old Toronto|
|$77M||28 Jul 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$25M||16 Jun 2021||United States, Milpitas|
|$120M||10 Jun 2021||United States, New York|
|20 Apr 2021||United States, Seattle|
|$25M||23 Feb 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$16M||10 Feb 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|26 Jan 2021||United States, Chicago|
|17 Dec 2020||United States, Denver|
– Eltropy is a Milpitas CA-based provider of a digital communication suite for financial institutions.
– The company raised $21m in funding.
– The round was led by K1 Investment Management.
– The new funding will be used to more than double the company’s headcount and further invest in its all-in-one communication suite.
– Atera, a Tel Aviv, Israel-based remote-first IT management company, raised $25m in funding.
– K1 Investment Management made the investment.
– The company intends to use the funds to accelerate research and development, increase service and enable accelerated global expansion.
– Atera provides an all-in-one platform that combines remote monitoring and management with helpdesk, reporting, and operations management in a single system.
Atera has raised $75m since it was founded in 2015.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.