The main office of represented VC is situated in the Berlin. The company was established in Europe in Germany.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2017.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 8-9 participants. Despite the June Fund, startups are often financed by Union Square Ventures, Naval Ravikant, High-Tech Gru00fcnderfonds. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Union Square Ventures, Winklevoss capital, Vito Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Union Square Ventures, East Chain Co., zk Capital.
This organization was formed by David Rosskamp.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Product Design, Personal Health. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Filecoin, Ada Health, Blockstack The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
|$4M||15 Jul 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$14M||05 Jul 2021||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$29M||07 Jun 2021||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$11M||09 Mar 2021||England|
|$1M||01 Mar 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$34M||12 Nov 2020||New York, United States|
|$18M||10 Oct 2020||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|$15M||22 May 2020||New York, United States|
|$1M||01 Apr 2020||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
– SimScale is a SaaS platform making high-fidelity simulation technically and economically accessible to engineers worldwide.
– The company raised an additional €25M as an extension to its Series C funding.
– The round was co-led by Draper Esprit and Insight Partners, with participation from Earlybird, June, Vsquared and USV.
– The new investment will be used to expand into new industries and add simulation capabilities.
– Wefarm, a social networking platform aimed at independent farmers to help them meet each other, exchange ideas and get advice, and sell or trade equipment and supplies, has raised $11m funding.
– The funding is an extension to the company’s 2019 Series A, and is being led by Octopus Ventures.
– True Ventures (which led the 2019 round), Rabo Frontier Ventures, LocalGlobe, June Fund and AgFunder also participated.
– Wefarm has raised $32m since being founded in 2015.
– To date, London-based Wefarm has primarily found traction in countries in East Africa.
– Its service is available via a website, but most of its users are accessing without any internet use at all, via the company’s SMS interface.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.