Japan Science and Technology Agency
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The VC's location is in Asia, Japan. The primary office of this Corporate Investor is located in Tokyo.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. The fund's activity peaked in 2018. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 2-3 others. Along with Japan Science and Technology Agency, start-ups are often financed by Yasuda Enterprise Development, NIF SMBC Ventures, Japan Asia Investment as well as 4 other investors. The fund often co-invests with Beyond Next Ventures, Mitsubishi UFJ Capital, ITOCHU Technology Ventures, overall with 1 fund from our list. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by UTokyo Innovation Platform, SMBC Venture Capital, Mitsubishi UFJ Capital, out of 1 investor from our database.
The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Aerospace, National Security. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Japan. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Axelspace, REGiMMUNE Corporation.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: jst.go.jp; User name format in descending order of probability: first last, last, last first_initial, first_initial last, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
7.1% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.