This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Chicago
IrishAngels Ventures is a well known and established VC, which was founded in 2017. The main office of this VC is situated in Chicago. The fund is located in United States, North America.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 5-6 participants. Along with IrishAngels Ventures, start-ups are often financed by IrishAngels, Ridge Ventures (Formerly known as IDG Ventures USA), Bloomberg Beta as well as 3 other investors. The fund often co-invests with OCA Ventures, Initialized Capital, Uncork Capital, overall with 9 funds from our list. The investors in the following rounds are usually Osage Venture Partners, IrishAngels, Initialized Capital.
The fund was created by Gale Bowman. Besides the listed founders, we have found 6 key employees of this fund in our database.
The highest number of exits from this fund were in 2019. IrishAngels Ventures participates, on average, in 22 percentage points less than the average amount of lead investments in other funds. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak. In addition, the fund was active in 2019. The fund generally invests in 7-12 deals every year.
The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 4-5. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. If the applying start-up has 5+ founders, it is very unlikely that funding will be awarded. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Internet, SaaS. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Placer, OverWatchID, Vagabond Vending.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
12.5% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.